• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Vivarium Fire Ant Owners!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Offline P0rcelain - Posted November 30 2019 - 11:57 PM

P0rcelain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationNSW, Australia

- Deleted -

Edited by P0rcelain, December 10 2019 - 2:15 PM.

#2 Offline FSTP - Posted December 1 2019 - 4:41 PM

FSTP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,032 posts
  • Location36.7378° N, 119.7871° W

"everyones favorite ant yourtuber" 

I hope you were being facetious, lol.

• Canadian anter, Martialis, Mettcollsuss and 5 others like this

#3 Offline ponerinecat - Posted December 2 2019 - 4:34 PM

ponerinecat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,650 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Jeez, he's done it again. lets pull some crazy stunt off with no research whatsoever and say it worked. I'm getting crayfish flashbacks.

• DDD101DDD likes this

#4 Offline ponerinecat - Posted December 2 2019 - 4:51 PM

ponerinecat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,650 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

By the way, the symbiosis relatinship claim is false. The ant just sees the crab as a slowly moving rock. Not at all like a cowbird. I'm guessing the crabs will eventually be killed, but who knows.

• DDD101DDD likes this

#5 Offline Roy3 - Posted December 4 2019 - 8:22 PM

Roy3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
On that note, maybe he can add a mud skipper fish, yeah that'd be cool. Still fun to watch those videos though. I watch lots of ant youtubers. And bushcraft, and Mma fights, Monster Bug Wars....... lots and lots. For educational purposes, yeah. Kill boredom, especially while driving, lol, it's true though. Yeah, a big mud skipper would be sweet. Big protien. Mass mayhem. Big fun to watch. Hahhahahahaaha

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

#6 Offline ponerinecat - Posted December 6 2019 - 5:01 PM

ponerinecat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,650 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

On that note, maybe he can add a mud skipper fish, yeah that'd be cool. Still fun to watch those videos though. I watch lots of ant youtubers. And bushcraft, and Mma fights, Monster Bug Wars....... lots and lots. For educational purposes, yeah. Kill boredom, especially while driving, lol, it's true though. Yeah, a big mud skipper would be sweet. Big protien. Mass mayhem. Big fun to watch. Hahhahahahaaha

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

dead in an instant

#7 Offline DDD101DDD - Posted December 6 2019 - 5:20 PM

DDD101DDD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • LocationNew York

My question is why would you put crabs not native to the region where the ants are native to when you're trying to make a naturalistic paladarium for the ants?

He travels, he seeks the p a r m e s a n.

#8 Offline ponerinecat - Posted December 6 2019 - 7:14 PM

ponerinecat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,650 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

My question is why would you put crabs not native to the region where the ants are native to when you're trying to make a naturalistic paladarium for the ants?

views

• camponotuskeeper likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users