• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Custom?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline T.C. - Posted March 5 2018 - 11:38 AM

T.C.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,059 posts

Hello, I am curious if you would be interested in printing me a few custom nests, similar to what you have now, but with a few differences and your name left off. I need some nests that I will be using in my own designs, so understand they can be resold If I choose to giving no credit to AntzForAll. I could use my buddies 3D printer and print my own that I need for this, but for your prices, I figured I'd see what your thoughts where.

“If I am killed for simply living, let death be kinder than man.” -Althea Davis

#2 Offline SpikeyOls - Posted March 5 2018 - 12:00 PM

SpikeyOls

Vendor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationSouthampton

Hello, I am curious if you would be interested in printing me a few custom nests, similar to what you have now, but with a few differences and your name left off. I need some nests that I will be using in my own designs, so understand they can be resold If I choose to giving no credit to AntzForAll. I could use my buddies 3D printer and print my own that I need for this, but for your prices, I figured I'd see what your thoughts where.

Hi TC, 

Leaving me without any credit how could you haha  :D 

If you drop me an email to antzforall@gmail.com I will see what I can do for you!  :) 

Many Thanks Oliver.

#3 Offline T.C. - Posted March 5 2018 - 12:37 PM

T.C.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,059 posts

Hi TC, 

Leaving me without any credit how could you haha  :D 

If you drop me an email to antzforall@gmail.com I will see what I can do for you!  :) 

Many Thanks Oliver.

PM here works better for me.
“If I am killed for simply living, let death be kinder than man.” -Althea Davis

#4 Offline SpikeyOls - Posted March 5 2018 - 12:39 PM

SpikeyOls

Vendor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationSouthampton

Sure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic