• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

If you are an Ant queen GAN seller in New Jersey. Please post on this fourm. Doesn't matter how old this fourm is. Just say so.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline CamponotusLover - Posted October 2 2016 - 1:27 PM

CamponotusLover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey, USA

I can't wait to get a queen so I thought I would make this fourm. Just incase I CAN get a queen during winter by using AntsCanada GAN project. If you sell in New Jersey. Please say so in the comments! It doesn't matter how old this post is. So if you are seeing this a month from now please say so!

#2 Offline Kevin - Posted October 2 2016 - 2:51 PM

Kevin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 833 posts
  • LocationSouth Jersey

I am a GAN farmer in New Jersey, look here http://www.antscanad...-ants-for-sale/

Currently I am the only gan farmer in New Jersey, I am located in south jersey. I have more to offer than just tetramorium, too, so pm me.

Hit "Like This" if it helped.

#3 Offline VoidElecent - Posted February 26 2017 - 5:20 PM

VoidElecent

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,339 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA.

I am a GAN farmer in Pennsylvania. Please Private Message me.

I just saw this post from a while ago, I can't believe I said this haha! Please ignore this; I apologize for my ignorance.

Edited by VoidElecent, May 21 2017 - 3:32 PM.

#4 Offline Martialis - Posted February 27 2017 - 5:22 AM

Martialis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,516 posts
  • LocationMississippi

Void, it is illegal to sell across state lines.

• Nathant2131 likes this
Spoiler

#5 Offline Batspiderfish - Posted February 27 2017 - 7:12 AM

Batspiderfish

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,614 posts

I don't care how close anybody is or what local ants they have in common -- we respect our conservational laws on this forum, and anybody found to be violating them is gone. As long as there are GAN farmers in NJ, and as long as it is possible to be a minimally patient human and catch your own queens, then those are the options to go for.

• Antlover31, Martialis and Nathant2131 like this

If you've enjoyed using my expertise and identifications, please do not create undue ecological risk by releasing your ants. The environment which we keep our pet insects is alien and oftentimes unsanitary, so ensure that wild populations stay safe by giving your ants the best care you can manage for the rest of their lives, as we must do with any other pet.

Exotic ants are for those who think that vibrant diversity is something you need to pay money to see. It is illegal to transport live ants across state lines.

----

Black lives still matter.

#6 Offline Evanthomas89 - Posted May 6 2017 - 7:47 AM

Evanthomas89

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationHowell, NJ

New to the forum, also hoping for an active NJ GAN farmer although I'm hoping to find my own queens this spring/summer. :yahoo:

Not interested in anything out of state. 

Check out my Youtube

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users