• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

StatesideAnts Formisquarium Bundles

statesideants

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline AnthonyP163 - Posted May 7 2022 - 9:51 PM

AnthonyP163

Vendor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 974 posts
  • LocationWaukesha, Wisconsin.

We are now selling bundles consisting of healthy colonies in simplistic formicaria from your favorite formicaria supplier, Arthropod Antics. 

Currently, two species are available in these bundles: Formica montana and Aphaenogaster rudis. There will be many more in the future. 

I appreciate any feedback for the site and the current stock. 

Ant Keeping & Ethology Discord - 2000+ Members and growing

Statesideants.com - order live ants legally in the US

#2 Offline Devi - Posted May 18 2022 - 10:03 AM

Devi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  • LocationDenver, Colorado

I ordered the Aphaenogaster Rudis - Formisquarium bundle from Stateside about a week ago.  The shipping was quick and I was provided a shipping email with means of tracking the package.  The package arrived very fast - within a day or two of shipping.  Upon opening the box, I was presented all of the necessary paperwork, as well as the ants and formicarium, all packaged nicely and carefully.  I was immediately concered with the health of the queen, as she wasn't moving for extended periods of time.  I confirmed it the next morning, that unfortunately the queen didn't make it during shipping.

I emailed Stateside, and Anthony was very quick to respond and seemed understanding of the situation.  He offered me a few refund options, and then refunded me for the ants.  The customer service and communication with Stateside was phenomenal, and I would definitely order again.  Anthony was very helpful and responded quickly to all of my emails.  Lastly, the health of the overall colony was outsanding, less the late queen.  There was about 75 larvae for an approximately 70 worker colony, and the nest looked to be in great condition.  

Overall, I would recommend Stateside to any other antkeepers as a fantastic outlet to explore new species legally, and to not have to worry about sketchy service as we do with some other sellers.  Thank you again for providing excellent customer service and communication, Stateside. 

Edited by Devi, May 18 2022 - 10:03 AM.

• AnthonyP163 likes this

#3 Offline Antkeeper01 - Posted May 18 2022 - 11:21 AM

Antkeeper01

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,392 posts
  • LocationA random state in the US

I also bought an A.rudis colony but mine arrived in amazing condition. They have great customer service and I would highly reccomend them.

• Devi likes this

1X Pogonomyrmex occidentalis 40-50 Workers

1X Solenopsis molesta 10 Workers (mono)

Ants I Want: Crematogaster sp, Camponotus Sp., Ponera Pennsylvanica, Mymercocystus sp.

My Youtube channel: https://www.youtube....kUjx-dPFMyVqOLw

Join Our Fledgling Discord Server https://discord.com/...089056687423489

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: statesideants

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users