• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Reseller wanted for the US Market / ant keeping equipment

ant keeping nests ant shop ants formicarium antstore antcube antfarm outernest arena

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Offline Antcube - Posted December 2 2021 - 4:52 AM

Antcube

Vendor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationBerlin / Germany

Hello everybody, my name is André, I am the representative of the company Antstore in Germany / Berlin.

I would like to use the opportunity to those amongst you, who don't know us yet to introduce you to our new website , which you will find at https://antcube.shop/de

Since we are interested to raise more attention to the subject of antkeeping, also to non awared people, we are looking for partners / resellers who would not only sale our products in verious countries (excluding Canada & Australia) more so also to share knowledge of ants to open people.

Feel free to contact me at sales@antcube.de or a.luther@ants.de

Attached Images

• Starter Set Regenwald-1.jpg

• FormiCanada and eea like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ant keeping, nests, ant shop, ants, formicarium, antstore, antcube, antfarm, outernest, arena

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users