• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Interview with Ants Flagstaff!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Offline cap_backfire - Posted November 24 2021 - 8:34 PM

cap_backfire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • LocationMunster, IN

I hope this isn't seen as spam, but I have yet another interview with one of our own!   

Josh from Ants Flagstaff has agreed to come on the show (honestly he's at least as eager as I am.   Fellow Joshes, amirite???) and show off his HoneyPot Ants!   I don't know the Latin name but they're the cool ones from... well... near Flagstaff.   

You folks usually show up in droves for other ant-related folks so please, feel free to show up for this video and show Josh(es) some and love!   Forever!   Or just next Tuesday.   Up to you.   

We're going to try and have a camera going on the ants the entire video, mush as we did with Cheeto's Atta Mexicana (which was AMAZING) so hopefully we'll see some really cool behaviors of these fascinating ants.   I might try to talk him into eating a replete... I would do it but, I'm in Illinois.    

So yeah, tune in.   Here's the link and expect a hand-drawn thumbnail soon!   

Edited by cap_backfire, November 24 2021 - 8:35 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users