• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

tinyant79 intro

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline tinyant79 - Posted September 13 2021 - 12:39 PM

tinyant79

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I am new here so I am posting a topic where you guys can tell me how to get better at using this site and some tips and tricks about ant keeping.

I currently have 3 Aphaenogaster rudis colonies one small (3 workers), one medium(15 workers), and one large(50 workers), I call large 50 workers because that is the largest they have gotten and they have produced alates. I also have a Pheidole dentata colony of 11 workers that is about to get there first major. :lol:

Looking around I see that people said where they are from and I am from the Niceville Destin area in North Western Florida.

Edited by tinyant79, September 13 2021 - 12:46 PM.

• Antkeeper01 likes this

#2 Offline antgallery - Posted September 13 2021 - 2:55 PM

antgallery

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • LocationTroy, MO

Welcome!

#3 Offline Chickalo - Posted September 13 2021 - 3:01 PM

Chickalo

Advanced Member