• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

AntsSoutheast's Solenopsis geminata Journals.

queen ant ant ants journal fire ant solenopsis geminata solenopsis geminata worker ant test tube formicarium

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline AntsSoutheast - Posted March 11 2021 - 5:04 PM

AntsSoutheast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

March 12, 2021

I currently have 2 Fire Ant queens. One of the queens is currently in my drawer where it is dark and calm. The other one has about 5 eggs and is in my closet. They are both doing well and have not been acting stressed.

~ AntsSoutheast

#2 Offline gs5248 - Posted March 11 2021 - 6:52 PM

gs5248

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 473 posts
  • LocationSacramento California

Nice.

#3 Offline MsTesaAnt - Posted March 11 2021 - 7:06 PM

MsTesaAnt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

I'm looking forward to seeing how many ants you will have in six months.

#4 Offline gs5248 - Posted March 11 2021 - 7:24 PM

gs5248

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 473 posts
  • LocationSacramento California

Yeah!  :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: queen ant, ant, ants, journal, fire ant, solenopsis, geminata, solenopsis geminata, worker ant, test tube, formicarium

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users