• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Ants for sale in New York

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline AntsNewYork - Posted June 23 2020 - 12:29 PM

AntsNewYork

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationStaten Island New York

Hi.I am from staten island NY and I am selling some ants. Unfortunately I don't ship the ants due to possible complications. You will have to pick up the ants. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I am selling : 5 Camponotus Chromaiodes queens all with brood for $15 each [test tube setup]

1 two queen nylanderia flavipes colony with brood piles and soon to be workers(with in a week or two) $20[test tube setup]

1 mature aphenogaster picea colony with one queen, over 50 workers, alot of brood and some elates in the nest. $60 [Plaster nest]

2 one queen nylanda colonies with just brood
$10. [test tube setup]

1 three queen Tapinoma sessile colony with a small clutch of eggs. $20 [test tube setup]

I would also be willing to trade one of my Camponotus chromaiodes queens for a small crematogaster colony with nanitics.

I would also be willing to trade my mature aphenogaster picea colony for a crematogaster cerasi colony with around 15 to 30 workers or a crematogaster lineolata colony with 15-40 workers.

please message me if you would like to buy or trade any of my ant colonies. I can also trade any of the ant colonies I listed for a crematogaster colony. I am happy to answer any questions and send pictures.

Edited by AntsNewYork, June 24 2020 - 5:45 PM.

• lanl87 likes this

#2 Offline Antkid12 - Posted June 23 2020 - 1:02 PM

Antkid12

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,009 posts
  • LocationFairfax, Virginia

Double post? By the way, nice ants!

Edited by Antkid12, June 23 2020 - 1:03 PM.

• AntsDakota likes this

Ants I have: Tapinoma sessile(2 queen colony). RED MORPH Camponotus neacticus(now has pupae!), Tetramorium immigrans (x3), Aphaenogaster sp, Temnothorax sp, Brachymyrmex sp.   possibly infertile   :(,  Ponera pennsylvanica, and Pheidole morrisi!  :yahoo: 

Other insects: Polistes sp. Queen

Ants I need: Pheidole sp., Trachymyrmex sp., Crematogaster cerasi , Dorymyrmex sp. Most wanted: Pheidole morrisii

#3 Offline AntsNewYork - Posted June 23 2020 - 1:14 PM

AntsNewYork

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationStaten Island New York

Sorry this is my first time posting. I'm still figuring out how to use formiculture.

#4 Offline TechAnt - Posted June 23 2020 - 3:19 PM

TechAnt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, California

Sorry this is my first time posting. I'm still figuring out how to use formiculture.
It alright, I still double post even now lol. Remember, just press the post button once, and wait till it posts so you don’t double post it on accident.
My Ants:
(x1) Campontous semitstaceus ~20 workers, 1 Queen
(x1) Camponotus vicinus ~10 workers, 1 Queen (all black variety)
(x1) Tetramorium immigrans ~100 workers, 1 Queen
(x1) Myrmercocystus mexicanus -1 Queen
(x2) Mymercocystus mimcus -1 Queen
(x1) Mymercocystus testaceus ~45 workers, 1 Queen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users