• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Camponotos Floridanus for Sale

floridanus camponotus floridanus selling ants in florida ants for sale in florida

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 Offline AntsFlorida - Posted June 6 2019 - 6:40 PM

AntsFlorida

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationOrlando Florida

Selling Camponotos Floridanus queens with eggs 40 a piece in Orlando Florida. Hmu if you want to buy any. I do not ship.

#2 Offline amberp - Posted October 19 2019 - 4:01 PM

amberp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationInverness Fl

Did you every get rid of the Camponotus floridanus queens? I am in the market for one right now and live an hour way from Orlando proper...

#3 Offline antwall - Posted October 19 2019 - 4:10 PM

antwall

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Put your location on your profile, you are violating forum rules.
  • Derpy and DDD101DDD like this
Argentine ants are mean.

#4 Offline AntsFlorida - Posted October 20 2019 - 6:00 AM

AntsFlorida

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
Seriously dude? You can’t just take a look at my name? Funny how people like you really have no life and spend all their time nitpicking others.
  • Derpy and JenC like this

#5 Offline Da_NewAntOnTheBlock - Posted October 20 2019 - 2:11 PM

Da_NewAntOnTheBlock

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,540 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Excuse me, but we very well have lives. Some of us even have families, and we want to learn more about ants. And for you to assume we have no lives because we want you to do the right thing, not become a harbor for illegal ant trade, and learn more about ants violates many emotional and ethical lines. Now prove to me that you can handle the responsibilities of being a good member of this forum and that I will not have to report you to Drew, or a moderator. Because otherwise you will get a warning point because antwall is looking out for you, and you disrespect that member in such a way to need a warning point. So, you can do one of two things; put your accurate location on your profile, and apologize to antwall, or explain why you couldn't do something that took two seconds to do, disrespect a very kind forum member, and get a warning point. The choice is yours, and chose wisely as we have an amazing team of moderators who will give you that warning point. 

• Derpy, TennesseeAnts, Kalidas and 1 other like this

There is a important time for everything, important place for everyone, an important person for everybody, and an important ant for each and every ant keeper and myrmecologist alike

#6 Offline dspdrew - Posted October 20 2019 - 4:21 PM

dspdrew
  • LocationSanta Ana, CA

Selling Camponotos Floridanus queens with eggs 40 a piece in Orlando Florida. Hmu if you want to buy any. I do not ship.

Did you every get rid of the Camponotus floridanus queens? I am in the market for one right now and live an hour way from Orlando proper...

8. Members must accurately represent their location in their Member Profile to participate in offers to buy, sell, trade, or otherwise distribute living ants of any caste or life stage....

• Canadian anter likes this

#7 Offline antwall - Posted October 20 2019 - 5:42 PM

antwall

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Seriously dude? You can’t just take a look at my name? Funny how people like you really have no life and spend all their time nitpicking others.

I just wanted to help you not get warned by moderators...
  • Derpy likes this
Argentine ants are mean.

#8 Offline amberp - Posted October 20 2019 - 10:56 PM

amberp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationInverness Fl

Did you every get rid of the Camponotus floridanus queens? I am in the market for one right now and live an hour way from Orlando proper...

8. Members must accurately represent their location in their Member Profile to participate in offers to buy, sell, trade, or otherwise distribute living ants of any caste or life stage....

I believe my profile says Florida? That's what I see when I log in??? Did I miss something else?

Edited by amberp, October 20 2019 - 10:57 PM.

#9 Offline AntsFlorida - Posted October 21 2019 - 5:41 AM

AntsFlorida

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

I'm not sure how to reply to one person specifically as I don't use this site but: DaNewantontheblock, lmao you are quite funny. Here is my response:

A: I was at church with little to no cell and i don't know how to use this website.
B: Do not talk to me like you have any authority. "So, you can do one of two things; put your accurate location on your profile, and apologize to antwall, or explain why you couldn't do something that took two seconds to do, disrespect a very kind forum member, and get a warning point. The choice is yours, and chose wisely as we have an amazing team of moderators who will give you that warning point. " I will not be apologizing to anyone, and if you think what i said was THAT apalling then i think you need to get out more instead of just sitting behind your keyboard all day and going after 15 year olds because the way we talk hurts your sensitive feelings. don't act like you have authority here. Giving me options like that is in absolutely hilarious considering that you are a mere member who thinks that you're the [censored]. I will not be following your orders. If someone would like to explain to me how to add the location to my name that would be great, but mods, keep a leash on your pets please? Thanks.

#10 Offline Manitobant - Posted October 21 2019 - 6:36 AM

Manitobant

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,899 posts
  • LocationWinnipeg, Canada
Go to your profile and click "edit profile" and at the bottom of the settings screen there should be an option to change location.

Edited by Manitobant, October 21 2019 - 6:37 AM.

#11 Offline AntsFlorida - Posted October 21 2019 - 6:47 AM

AntsFlorida

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Thank you Manitobant. How do I reply to a specific person's message?

#12 Offline Manitobant - Posted October 21 2019 - 7:44 AM

Manitobant

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,899 posts
  • LocationWinnipeg, Canada

Thank you Manitobant. How do I reply to a specific person's message?

press the quote button at the bottom right of the message you want to reply to.

#13 Offline TennesseeAnts - Posted October 21 2019 - 8:41 AM

TennesseeAnts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,920 posts
  • LocationNashville, Tennessee

I'm not sure how to reply to one person specifically as I don't use this site but: DaNewantontheblock, lmao you are quite funny. Here is my response:
A: I was at church with little to no cell and i don't know how to use this website.
B: Do not talk to me like you have any authority. "So, you can do one of two things; put your accurate location on your profile, and apologize to antwall, or explain why you couldn't do something that took two seconds to do, disrespect a very kind forum member, and get a warning point. The choice is yours, and chose wisely as we have an amazing team of moderators who will give you that warning point. " I will not be apologizing to anyone, and if you think what i said was THAT apalling then i think you need to get out more instead of just sitting behind your keyboard all day and going after 15 year olds because the way we talk hurts your sensitive feelings. don't act like you have authority here. Giving me options like that is in absolutely hilarious considering that you are a mere member who thinks that you're the [censored]. I will not be following your orders. If someone would like to explain to me how to add the location to my name that would be great, but mods, keep a leash on your pets please? Thanks.

That was unnecessary. A mere 15 year old should have at least some respect for adults. Don't you think?
  • Da_NewAntOnTheBlock likes this

#14 Offline AntsFlorida - Posted October 21 2019 - 8:58 AM

AntsFlorida

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

That was unnecessary. A mere 15 year old should have at least some respect for adults. Don't you think?

Not online. If you want my respect then earn it. I do not respect people simply because they are older. If what a 15 year old says hurts the guys feelings that much then no, I do not respect him. There are 12 year olds online that I respect more than this man. 

Edited by AntsFlorida, October 21 2019 - 9:00 AM.

#15 Offline TennesseeAnts - Posted October 21 2019 - 9:01 AM

TennesseeAnts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,920 posts
Oooooookayyyyy.

Edited by Ant_Dude2908, October 21 2019 - 9:02 AM.

#16 Offline Ferox_Formicae - Posted October 21 2019 - 9:18 AM

Ferox_Formicae

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,443 posts
  • LocationProsperity, South Carolina

I know I really have no say because I am one, but teens can be complete idiots. I don't get why they think they own the world. It's kind of sad really. I know my place in the world. I am just a random person who likes and studies ants. I am not that important, or really, not important at all. It's something people need to figure out. I think people like Ants_Florida do know they, like every other person, means very little in the grand scheme of things, but they think that being aggressive and trying to establish dominance will put them higher up there and it makes them feel better about themselves, but they have to realize that all it makes you do it look like a total you-know-what hole. I've figured this out way before most people. Some people never figure it out, but I'm really hoping people do.

• TennesseeAnts and antwall like this

Currently Keeping:

Camponotus chromaiodes, Camponotus nearcticus, Stigmatomma pallipesStrumigenys brevisetosaStrumigenys clypeataStrumigenys louisianaeStrumigenys membraniferaStrumigenys reflexaStrumigenys rostrata

All Strumigenys Journal

Shop

YouTube

Twitter

#17 Offline TennesseeAnts - Posted October 21 2019 - 9:24 AM

TennesseeAnts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,920 posts
Well said.
  • Ferox_Formicae likes this

#18 Offline antwall - Posted October 21 2019 - 9:42 AM

antwall

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
This is what happens when I try to keep people on the right side of the rules...
  • TennesseeAnts and Ferox_Formicae like this
Argentine ants are mean.

#19 Offline Ferox_Formicae - Posted October 21 2019 - 9:57 AM

Ferox_Formicae

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,443 posts
  • LocationProsperity, South Carolina

This is what happens when I try to keep people on the right side of the rules...

People are just too aggressive and take offence to everything.

Currently Keeping:

Camponotus chromaiodes, Camponotus nearcticus, Stigmatomma pallipesStrumigenys brevisetosaStrumigenys clypeataStrumigenys louisianaeStrumigenys membraniferaStrumigenys reflexaStrumigenys rostrata

All Strumigenys Journal

Shop

YouTube

Twitter

#20 Offline AntsFlorida - Posted October 21 2019 - 10:00 AM

AntsFlorida

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

I know I really have no say because I am one, but teens can be complete idiots. I don't get why they think they own the world. It's kind of sad really. I know my place in the world. I am just a random person who likes and studies ants. I am not that important, or really, not important at all. It's something people need to figure out. I think people like Ants_Florida do know they, like every other person, means very little in the grand scheme of things, but they think that being aggressive and trying to establish dominance will put them higher up there and it makes them feel better about themselves, but they have to realize that all it makes you do it look like a total you-know-what hole. I've figured this out way before most people. Some people never figure it out, but I'm really hoping people do.

I do not in any way think I'm important nor did I attempt to imply/establish that I was. I was simply irritated at someone who I thought was nitpicking and made a snarky comment. Some random guy that was not involved in any way (like yourself) inserted their-self into the conversation and attempted to intimidate me. It's actually amusing that in your attempts to point out my flaws and what you THINK I was doing, you completely overlook that Newantontheblock was the one trying to establish dominance with his message "So, you can do one of two things; put your accurate location on your profile, and apologize to antwall, or explain why you couldn't do something that took two seconds to do, disrespect a very kind forum member, and get a warning point. The choice is yours, and chose wisely as we have an amazing team of moderators who will give you that warning point." again I'm baffled that you overlooked this crucial part of the argument. He clearly threatens me and tries to scare me into apologizing to someone that I didn't feel that I had wronged. Please be more observant the next time you want to insert yourself into something that you have nothing to do with. Thanks.

Edited by AntsFlorida, October 21 2019 - 10:01 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: floridanus, camponotus floridanus, selling ants in florida, ants for sale in florida

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users