• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Looking for Queen Ant!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Offline EluTree - Posted September 24 2018 - 5:46 PM

EluTree

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationBelleville, Illinois
Hi everyone!

I am located in Belleville, IL and would like to meet in person within an hour (if possible). Will pay for shipping if necessary though.

I’m pretty new to the hobby of ant keeping and am in search of my first queen! I’m in the process of building my formucarium/nest setup, which should be done in a few days.

Meanwhile I still don’t have any ants, and with winter fast approaching, I don’t feel like I have a lot of time. So I am looking to buy a queen off someone’s hands. I am looking for a new colony with around 1-10 workers. The species is not super important. I would like something manageable for a beginner, preferably that does not sting and is a little on the larger side (as in the size of the individual ant), though I am open to anything that is legal.

TIA!

Edited by EluTree, September 24 2018 - 5:56 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users