Jump to content

  • Chat

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use, and contain no ads for members. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

- - - - -

Documenting Pheidole megacephala vs Argentine ants (ended for the season)

  • Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#41 Offline Vendayn - Posted January 31 2019 - 5:40 PM


    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,555 posts

All you have to do is contact either the county or the state agriculture people, once they confirm the Id there is nothing the Apt managment can to prevent control measures by the agencies.

I think I'll go and do that, shortly before moving (which is coming up) in case it creates conflict for some reason with the complex. I imagine otherwise its all anonymous, so I doubt the management would know anyway. But since moving so soon, I'll just wait a bit closer to the time. But even if plans change, I'll contact one of them anyway next month.


I remember Subverted I believe suggested doing that or maybe it was StopSpazzing suggested doing the same. Agriculture will probably want samples I'd imagine, but that be fine. Cause the apartments definitely don't care and won't do anything. It be good for someone to deal with them before they make it to the pond and river area. All the toads and frogs down there would be badly affected, which be no good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users