• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Anting near Atlanta, Georgia.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Offline VoidElecent - Posted September 2 2018 - 8:09 AM

VoidElecent

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,339 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA.

Hello!

I'm currently going to school in Atlanta and working on a project with a professor on social complexity in biological systems. As a part of this project, his team and I have been tasked with collecting specimens for the study.

Specifically, I am looking for Dolichoderus mariae, Crematoagster ashmaedi, and Pogonomyrmex badius. I know these species live in Georgia, but I would appreciate it if any of you had insight into where around Atlanta I may find colonies. I don't want to drive all the way to the beach for P. badius, and I don't have enough time to scour every bog or marsh in Georgia for D. mariae.

Thank you in advance!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users