• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Selling off my colonies. California / Los Angeles

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline agold2009 - Posted August 13 2018 - 10:15 PM

agold2009

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Selling a Camponotus Colony and a Formica Colony. I just don't have time or the interest to really care for them like I used to.

Camponotus colony has a good set of workers, even some majors I believe. Colony is about 2-3 years old.

Formica used to have over well over 1000 workers but due to lack of care on my part (been busy, haven't had a chance to feed them any protein/sugar on a consistent basis) a lot have died. Queen is still fine and there are still around 50-100 workers. Definitely need some TLC to get them back to a good strong colony.

The Formica is housed in a Tarheelants Nucleus Type II with Museum Glass.

I won't ship, only selling locally.

Instead of photos, here are some videos of both:

PM me for more details. Thank you

#2 Offline EthanNgo678 - Posted August 20 2018 - 6:41 PM

EthanNgo678

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts
  • LocationMarin, Ca

If I was southern instead of northern.

Edited by EthanNgo678, August 20 2018 - 6:42 PM.

Plants r cool

#3 Offline agold2009 - Posted August 20 2018 - 6:43 PM

agold2009

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Update, the formica has a lot of eggs. Looks like they just need some food etc to keep them coming

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users