• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use, and contain no ads for members. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Dspdrew's Ant Keeping Products

dspdrew ant keeping formicariums

24 replies to this topic

#21 Offline dspdrew - Posted June 16 2019 - 9:11 PM

dspdrew
  • LocationSanta Ana, CA

Now available

Harvester Ant Seed Mix

Click here for pricing (at the end of the post)

#22 Offline B_rad0806 - Posted June 17 2019 - 9:55 AM

B_rad0806

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

perfect timing :yahoo:

Journals:

Ant Journals

Shop:

Brad's Ant Adoption

#23 Offline ANTMOON - Posted July 13 2019 - 7:33 PM

ANTMOON

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationRiverside, CA

Do you have connectors for your small formicarium?

I didn't see them listed

#24 Offline dspdrew - Posted July 14 2019 - 8:51 AM

dspdrew
  • LocationSanta Ana, CA

Do you have connectors for your small fornicarium?

I didn't see them listed

If you're talking about the Starter formicarium, I do actually. Not sure why I never made them available or included them. They're normally used to connect chambers of the fungus grower formicariums which are made with the same materials and measurements. I am planning on listing a whole bunch of stuff on here, I just haven't gotten to it yet. If you need a connector I can get you one the next time I see you.

#25 Offline ANTMOON - Posted July 14 2019 - 5:52 PM

ANTMOON

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationRiverside, CA
Yes, I was referring to the starter...Thx
Have you ever made or considered making out worlds like we’ve seen in your journal video. Where the test tube can remain the foundry. I’m interested in a couple of those, assuming they are good for larger queens like Camponotus?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dspdrew, ant keeping, formicariums

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users