• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Clermont, FL April 17, 2018

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline jdsaunders1390 - Posted April 17 2018 - 11:24 AM

jdsaunders1390

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationCentral Florida

Hello! I found this dealate trapped in a bucket of water in my house on April 13, 2018. My house is in Clermont, FL in a small subdivision that has many other houses with yards and a few trees. The area immediately surrounding the subdivision has forested areas, open fields, swamps, and lakes. Her gaster is black. Thorax, legs, and head are dark red to black. The dorsal portion of the thorax is indented slightly. She is 5mm in length. Any help in identifying her would be greatly appreciated! (=

IMG 6178
IMG 6150
IMG 6141

#2 Offline VoidElecent - Posted April 17 2018 - 12:10 PM

VoidElecent

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,339 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA.

Pheidole navigans?

#3 Offline 123LordOfAnts123 - Posted April 17 2018 - 12:24 PM