At 1st i think she is polyrachis dives, but after i saw stripe at her gaster I'm not sure anymore. So for now lets call her Polyrachis sp.
This is her
And this is her profil
1. Location (on a map) of collection: bandung, indonesia
2. Date of collection: 03/08/18
3. Habitat of collection: forest
4. Length (from head to gaster): around 10 mm
5. Color, hue, pattern and texture: black, with some silver at her thorax, n some strip at gaster
6. Distinguishing characteristics: 1 spike nodule
7. Distinguishing behavior:
8. Nest description:
She lay egg after 2 days in test tube. Around 10-15 egg. I'm new in keeping ant so i still can't tell different between larva n eggs. May be she have 3 larva now. That photo from this morning. Since she laying egg i gave her small moth every 2 or 3 day n drop of honey once a week.
PS: I'm trying using macro lens on my phone so I'm sorry if photo not great
Edited by Dnail, May 28 2018 - 2:39 AM.