• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use, and contain no ads for members. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo
- - - - -

Colorado Anting Thread

colorado anting get together

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Offline piratechef - Posted February 9 2018 - 12:36 PM

piratechef

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationDacono, Colorado

Hello, noticed that we have quite a few of us from colorado here and was wondering if we could plan an ANTogether as the season is just around the corner. Thought we should have our own thread.

#2 Offline sgheaton - Posted February 9 2018 - 1:00 PM

sgheaton

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 812 posts
  • LocationColorado

Pretty sure we have a couple of these already...and we all communicate via mass e-mail with all of us in it.

However, Dacono... I'm in Firestone so we are technically the same town. You enjoying "Silent Hill: Cold Edition"?

"I'm the search bar! Type questions into me and I'll search within the forums for an answer!"

#3 Offline smares - Posted February 10 2018 - 6:39 PM

smares

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

How do I join this email list? Is it too early to get excited?

• nurbs likes this

#4 Offline piratechef - Posted February 13 2018 - 12:39 AM

piratechef

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationDacono, Colorado
Can you link me to these other threads or lemme join the mailing list lol. Also I'm relocating to Longmont but we will still be very close.

#5 Offline sgheaton - Posted February 13 2018 - 6:07 AM

sgheaton

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 812 posts
  • LocationColorado

Longmont/Firestone/Greely .. all the same area... 

Yeah, I'll add ya both here when I remember. I don't think its ever too soon to get excited. There are just times when ants won't be as active, and you should work at CUTTING THE LID DURING THAT TIME DARNET!

• smares likes this

"I'm the search bar! Type questions into me and I'll search within the forums for an answer!"

#6 Offline smares - Posted February 15 2018 - 11:09 AM

smares

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

You know I think I'll just make some holes in the lids of my founding chambers in the mean time.

#7 Offline sgheaton - Posted February 15 2018 - 11:12 AM

sgheaton

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 812 posts
  • LocationColorado

Been busy doing LIFE. Just added the two of you to the e-mail. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: colorado, anting, get together

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users