• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

New from Las Vegas, Nevada

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Brok23 - Posted January 29 2018 - 6:31 PM

Brok23

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello my name is Brok!
I’m glad to be here and I’m new to ant keeping! I tried my hand at catching a few queens last season but none of mine ever laid eggs! But I have been doing my research these past months and thought it was about time I joined a forum! You know to spread my happiness with as my future queens grow!

If anyone is from Nevada and especially the Las Vegas valley, feel free to message me I’d love to get some infor on our local ants!!
I can’t wait for what lies ahead and I look forward to all the knowledge I can get from the forums here!
  • Mettcollsuss likes this

#2 Offline Derpy - Posted January 29 2018 - 6:35 PM

Derpy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts
  • LocationSan Jose CA
Welcome

-1x Parasitic Formica Sp. Colony

-1x Pogonomymrex Californicus Colony

-1x Camponotus Hyatti Colony

#3 Offline T.C. - Posted January 29 2018 - 6:42 PM

T.C.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,059 posts
Welcome Brok.
“If I am killed for simply living, let death be kinder than man.” -Althea Davis

#4 Offline Mettcollsuss - Posted January 30 2018 - 4:09 AM

Mettcollsuss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,701 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Hello.

#5 Offline AntsUSA - Posted April 29 2018 - 5:13 PM

AntsUSA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi! As another Nevadan antkeeper I would love to give you advice, but I´m not from the Las Vegas Valley area six hours from there actually. Welcome, and if you need advice about Nevada´s native species let me know ! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users