• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

AntWeb not working...?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline NikolaBale - Posted January 20 2018 - 8:23 AM

NikolaBale

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Hey guys i was just wondering if AntWeb works for you guys because these last 2 days i was gonna compare some cramatogaster sp in my country but when i opened the genus there where no pics and then i saw that on other ant sp too there where no pics...Does anyone have the same problem or maybe knows how to fix it?

#2 Offline gcsnelling - Posted January 20 2018 - 8:38 AM

gcsnelling

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts

It would appear there is a hiccup there, I am sure they will get it sorted out soon.

#3 Offline Ant Broski - Posted January 20 2018 - 11:11 AM

Ant Broski

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationNormandy Park, WA

Hey guys i was just wondering if AntWeb works for you guys because these last 2 days i was gonna compare some cramatogaster sp in my country but when i opened the genus there where no pics and then i saw that on other ant sp too there where no pics...Does anyone have the same problem or maybe knows how to fix it?

It’s happening to me too.

#4 Offline Batspiderfish - Posted January 20 2018 - 12:15 PM

Batspiderfish

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,614 posts

I notice this happening every once in a while, and it's usually fixed up in a day or so.

• LC3 likes this

If you've enjoyed using my expertise and identifications, please do not create undue ecological risk by releasing your ants. The environment which we keep our pet insects is alien and oftentimes unsanitary, so ensure that wild populations stay safe by giving your ants the best care you can manage for the rest of their lives, as we must do with any other pet.

Exotic ants are for those who think that vibrant diversity is something you need to pay money to see. It is illegal to transport live ants across state lines.

----

Black lives still matter.

#5 Offline NikolaBale - Posted January 20 2018 - 3:46 PM

NikolaBale

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

I notice this happening every once in a while, and it's usually fixed up in a day or so.

That's a relief now i know its not a isolated problem thnx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users