• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Ants_Texas' Colony Adoption (Katy, TX)

ants_texas colony adoption katy texas buy ants for sale

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Ants_Texas - Posted January 16 2018 - 7:59 PM

Ants_Texas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts
  • LocationTexas

PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING:

• Please PM me if you wish to purchase a colony.
  • We will work out the location of meeting via email, and I will send photos upon request. 
  • You must pick the ants up from me in or around Katy.
  • Please make sure you are educated on how to care for the species you are buying.
  • I am also on GAN, and so are the colonies posted here.
  • If you have absolutely any questions at all, feel free to ask!

​----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ANTS AVALIBLE:
A list of ants that are currently avalible to purchase.

No ants avalible as of now. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ANTS SOLD:
A list of ants that I have sold in the past.

Species: Dorymyrmex bicolor 
Colony Size: 40+ Workers, 1 Queen
Housing: Test Tube w/ Outworld

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Ants_Texas, July 3 2018 - 8:02 PM.

• Spamdy likes this

#2 Offline Superant33 - Posted January 27 2018 - 6:01 PM

Superant33

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
I was excited until I saw that I would ha e to pick them up from Katy. That’s a bit of I drive for me.

#3 Offline Ants_Texas - Posted January 28 2018 - 3:52 PM

Ants_Texas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts
  • LocationTexas

I was excited until I saw that I would ha e to pick them up from Katy. That’s a bit of I drive for me.

Where are you located? We're going to be driving a lot during the summer.

#4 Offline Superant33 - Posted January 30 2018 - 6:12 PM

Superant33

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
San Antonio.

#5 Offline Ants_Texas - Posted January 31 2018 - 4:19 PM

Ants_Texas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts
  • LocationTexas

San Antonio.

Gotcha.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ants_texas, colony adoption, katy, texas, buy, ants for sale

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users