• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Please help, need fungus!

acromyrmex versicolor fungus fungus death

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline littlebandicoot - Posted December 12 2023 - 5:04 PM

littlebandicoot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationBenson, Arizona

Hello every one, I'm in despite need of fungus for my Acromyrmex versicolor queens and a few workers.

I'm in Arizona, and I experienced a major full die off of my Acromyrmex's fungus over the weekend. I believe they experienced a sudden drop in temps due to a power failure, but I'm not 100% on that.

The group I have has 5 queens, one worker, and a pile of eggs. so I'm not needing that much fungus. If any one has any to spare I would be forever grateful!

I tried looking around on Discord, but the person that  messaged me about having some ghosted me, so I'm now at a critical point.

Thanks

• CAantz and 100lols like this

#2 Offline dspdrew - Posted December 12 2023 - 7:25 PM

dspdrew
  • LocationSanta Ana, CA

Hey, welcome back.

I just lost the last of what I had with the new queens I got this past season. :(

#3 Offline littlebandicoot - Posted December 12 2023 - 7:54 PM

littlebandicoot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationBenson, Arizona

Hey, welcome back.

I just lost the last of what I had with the new queens I got this past season. :(

Aww that is a shame. I'm really sorry to hear that. I think I'm going to loose all 5. it is so sad  :*(

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: acromyrmex versicolor, fungus, fungus death

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users