• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Selling Camponotus Chromaiodes (Queen & 12+ workers) in New Jersey

camponotus selling newjersey new jersey

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Winston - Posted January 7 2018 - 1:02 PM

Winston

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey, United States

SOLD - CHECK NEW POSTS FOR MORE ANT COLONIES.

I'm selling a colony Camponotus Chromaiodes ants, I live in Bergen County, NJ,

Colony has lived for a year, is well established and stable, all ants appear to be healthy,

Colony Size: as of (1/7/2018) January 7th, 2018

• Queen
  • 12 Workers
  • Eggs/Brood 

Setup: You are purchasing the test tube, outworld etc is not included, the test tube is slightly cluttered as the ants aren't

bringing their waste out into the outworld and are rather placing them at the front of the tube as a barrier along with some ripped up cotton from the cotton ball. It is not an issue though,

the ants are well and healthy.

Purchase: $50.00 (I mean if you'll pay more you're welcome to) (Price is negotiable, message so we can negotiate.

Contact for more info on how we'll do the deal, (Shipping, or meeting up at a public place nearby)

If you have any general questions ask them here so I can answer them here for convenience and so the question and answer can help other people.

If you're interested in buying message me!

Have a good day, thanks for stopping by. I have other colonies, but I'm holding onto them for personal keeping, however if you would really like to purchase a 30 worker colony I have one that might be for sale, additionally, I will have many more queens/colonies after this years catching season.

?ui=2&ik=71688462cf&view=fimg&th=160d26e

Edited by Winston, March 31 2018 - 12:17 PM.

#2 Offline Ants_Texas - Posted January 16 2018 - 6:22 PM

Ants_Texas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts
  • LocationTexas

Why can't you live in Texas? :(

#3 Offline Mrgerbik - Posted January 23 2018 - 10:25 AM

Mrgerbik

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

I'm interested. Also in Bergen County. Where you located?

#4 Offline Wasab23 - Posted March 15 2018 - 1:31 PM

Wasab23

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationManhattan New York City
I am I tested

#5 Offline bhim - Posted March 22 2018 - 5:50 AM

bhim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationNorth Bergen, NJ

Is the colony still available?

#6 Offline Winston - Posted March 31 2018 - 12:16 PM

Winston

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey, United States

Is the colony still available?

No, I do have a wild caught Chromaoides colony though, it has 15-20 workers (2 of them are majors), dozens of eggs, and the queen of course. I just caught them from the wild today, if you're interested in buying it, let me know. 

Why can't you live in Texas? :(

:( 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: camponotus, selling, newjersey, new jersey

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users