I'm currently working on my new project. I've decided to recreate the drew dirt box. I used the size he used using the instructions he gave on his research and design. The boxes were way smaller than I thought, so as you may see in the pictures, I've bought bigger boxes to make a bigger version. I think they'll be the same size when they're done as drew's Pogonomyrmex formicariums I think. I plan to stick my C. fragilis in one of these. The first box, also the testing box, is almost done. It will house my Dorymyrmex insanus. All it needs is hydrostone, which I'm nervous about. I've never used hydrostone before. I will have this finished before the end of the week though.
Edited by AntsCalifornia, December 19 2017 - 5:42 PM.