• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

I've an idea

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline AkumaArtist - Posted December 5 2017 - 6:18 AM

AkumaArtist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationSpain

I've been reading different posts and i think it would be a very good idea to make one forum (is it said like that? uhg,idk xd) just for formicarium plans,materials,etc so people could see easier formicarium models qwp

• Hunter and FeedTheAnts like this

#2 Offline Hunter - Posted December 5 2017 - 6:25 AM

Hunter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 564 posts
  • LocationWaterboro Maine

I've been reading different posts and i think it would be a very good idea to make one forum (is it said like that? uhg,idk xd) just for formicarium plans,materials,etc so people could see easier formicarium models qwp

i with you all the way

#3 Offline KBant - Posted December 5 2017 - 8:23 AM

KBant

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

ok you go make it. have fun, good luck and goodbye. 

#4 Offline T.C. - Posted December 5 2017 - 8:58 AM

T.C.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,059 posts

The term you are looking for is, "subforum." We already have a section for that. General Ant Keeping

• dermy, Martialis and Connectimyrmex like this

" Whatever You Are, Be a Good One "

#5 Offline AkumaArtist - Posted December 5 2017 - 10:19 AM

AkumaArtist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationSpain

The term you are looking for is, "subforum." We already have a section for that. General Ant Keeping

oh really? i didn't see it ,sorry then :'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users