• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Antz For All Product Review

antzforall review ant keeping ant product modular nest test tube outworld t.c.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline T.C. - Posted October 13 2017 - 8:10 PM

T.C.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,059 posts

Hello all, I seen the "Antz for all" subforum down in the market place a few weeks ago and started looking around his site. I was surprised by the products he had to offer, but what I found really surprising was the price. Everything was considerably low in price, and although they looked good... I questioned the quality. Well, I got them today and was impressed. Nice looking, and quality products.

For starters, here is a liquid feeder and a small dish he threw in that can be bought off his site for cheap.

This is the adapter kit for 3 bucks. (Not a typo, it really is just 3 dollars.) This product is intended for moving a colony out of a test tube to a new test tube, or a more practical purpose... moving it from a test tube to a formicarium or nest of some sort. The test tube fits snug on one end, and tubing on the other. The tubing is especially nice if you are moving them to a formicarium.

Next, is the test tube founding outworld for 5 bucks. Well worth it. You can avoid mold in the test tube, and just tons of test tube problems with this mini outworld. The test tube fits snug, and the lid just fits beautifully. For expansion if needed there is a removable cap on the end of it. It's also just a really nice looking product.

Lastly, my personal favorite, is this modular nest. It has a acrylic cover that sits on the nest snug, but is also removable. It comes with a cover to keep the colony dark if you have it in a lighted area and removable caps on two different spots of the nest. I just love the look, and the overall design. This is only 10 dollars too.

Check out his store. AntzForAll Thanks for the great products SpikeyOls.

• SpikeyOls, Antking117 and ColKurtz like this
“If I am killed for simply living, let death be kinder than man.” -Althea Davis

#2 Offline Antking117 - Posted October 14 2017 - 9:12 PM

Antking117

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 405 posts
  • LocationOmaha, Nebraska, USA

Oh, wow!

• SpikeyOls likes this

#3 Offline Mettcollsuss - Posted October 15 2017 - 12:20 AM

Mettcollsuss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Nice! I will definitely consider this formicarium for future colonies.

Edited by Mettcollsuss, October 15 2017 - 12:21 AM.

• SpikeyOls likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: antzforall, review, ant keeping, ant product, modular nest, test tube outworld, t.c.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users