• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Byformica products review

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Offline Bryce - Posted August 20 2017 - 9:55 AM

Bryce

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationPhoenix Az
So I ordered the fluon, sunburst ant food, and the Galileo liquid feeders off Amazon. All the packages arrived perfect and very well packaged. I have never used any of Terry's products before this. I stripped off my old fluon and apply byformica fluon. I use a open top and it did a perfect job keeping the ants in. They absolutely couldn't cross it. Next I used the liquid feeders filled with sunburst ant food. The feeders are fantastic looking and really add a lot of class to my set ups. The ants quickly found and really loved the sunburst ant food. I will be buying All of these products in the future they are of the highest quality and frankly I was very impressed. So it gets a 10 out of 10 for me. I will be doing a complete review in my YouTube channel. Really great stuff Terry keep up the fantastic work promoting our hobby!!

Edited by Bryce, August 20 2017 - 10:02 AM.

• drtrmiller and Martialis like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users