• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Queens Laying Brood What to do Next?

brood help

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Offline Lukas2021 - Posted August 14 2017 - 9:10 AM

Lukas2021

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
Definitely, as long as the connections are secure

#22 Offline Shaye - Posted August 14 2017 - 10:18 AM

Shaye

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA
What are the dimensions?

A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?

#23 Offline AntPhycho - Posted August 15 2017 - 8:18 PM

AntPhycho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Here are the dimensions on amazon https://www.amazon.c...d/dp/B00008OS3A
Remember I'm only using this children's set so I can get true tunnels from the ants not just fake ones like most formicariums.

Founding (for myself):                                                                                       My Shop

Solenopsis invicta experiments...                                                                     California

Ants & Formicaria

#24 Offline Shaye - Posted August 16 2017 - 12:15 AM

Shaye

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA
You could always connect it, but down the line that will not be close to enough room for a mature colony.

A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?

#25 Offline AntPhycho - Posted August 16 2017 - 5:58 AM

AntPhycho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
ok thanks

Edited by AntPhycho, August 16 2017 - 6:05 AM.

Founding (for myself):                                                                                       My Shop

Solenopsis invicta experiments...                                                                     California

Ants & Formicaria

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: brood, help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users