• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

hello new friends, from upstate NY

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline dickbuttkiss - Posted May 19 2017 - 8:55 AM

dickbuttkiss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Hi all,

I'm 30 male, upstate NY.

Been interested in ants a long time. Just got my first colony, and also caught a queen today. 

I'm interested in inverts, I keep many tarantulas and some other inverts as well.

Glad to be here. 

#2 Offline Evanthomas89 - Posted May 19 2017 - 9:56 AM

Evanthomas89

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationHowell, NJ

Welcome! I'm new as well and hoping to acquire my first queen/colony soon!

I keep tarantulas and other inverts as well. What have you got? 

Check out my Youtube

#3 Offline dickbuttkiss - Posted May 19 2017 - 11:20 AM

dickbuttkiss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Welcome! I'm new as well and hoping to acquire my first queen/colony soon!

I keep tarantulas and other inverts as well. What have you got? 

GBB, c.darlingi, p.muticus, LP, p.tigrinawesseli, avic avic...shall I go on? Hehe I have 15 in total and then some other bugs like jerusalem cricket and vinegaroon. 

#4 Offline TartKart - Posted May 19 2017 - 8:10 PM

TartKart

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationSouth East PA

Welcome and love the name by the way and yeh I am a newbie also. I do not have any ant colonies as of now but hoping to change that soon. I do keep Ts myself and some centipedes,fish and lizards plus also have furry critters too. Got ourselves a lil zoo over here. We also have 3 others that make the rest of the list seem tame and easy to deal with....and I have a P.Murinus.....which would b our 3 kids...lol.

#5 Offline dickbuttkiss - Posted May 26 2017 - 5:20 AM

dickbuttkiss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Welcome and love the name by the way and yeh I am a newbie also. I do not have any ant colonies as of now but hoping to change that soon. I do keep Ts myself and some centipedes,fish and lizards plus also have furry critters too. Got ourselves a lil zoo over here. We also have 3 others that make the rest of the list seem tame and easy to deal with....and I have a P.Murinus.....which would b our 3 kids...lol.

Nice, I also have a p.murinus but its a baby only about an inch. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users