• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Clean Jokes

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

#41 Offline Jonathan21700 - Posted January 20 2015 - 1:03 PM

Jonathan21700

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Haha :D

Edited by Jonathan21700, January 20 2015 - 1:04 PM.

#42 Offline InsideAntz - Posted January 20 2015 - 5:46 PM

InsideAntz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationBensalem PA (Philadelphia)

A bear and a rabbit were taking a poo in the woods... the bear turned to the rabbit and said "Rabbit, do you have trouble with poo sticking to your fur"? The rabbit said "No". So the bear whipped his butt with the rabbit...  : )

#43 Offline LAnt - Posted January 20 2015 - 8:15 PM

LAnt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles
None of these are very "clean" :)

Edited by LAnt, January 20 2015 - 8:16 PM.

#44 Offline Gregory2455 - Posted January 20 2015 - 9:08 PM

Gregory2455

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

A bear and a rabbit were taking a poo in the woods... the bear turned to the rabbit and said "Rabbit, do you have trouble with poo sticking to your fur"? The rabbit said "No". So the bear whipped his butt with the rabbit...  : )

I have heard that before... Do not remember where...

#45 Offline Alza - Posted January 20 2015 - 10:09 PM

Alza

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 864 posts
  • LocationThe Village

lant, little fu fu is obviously clean. pfft.

#46 Offline Crystals - Posted February 5 2015 - 10:09 AM

Crystals

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,048 posts
  • LocationAthabasca, AB (Canada)

A couple were going out for a rare night on the town. They put on their best clothes, called a cab, and put the cat out. The taxi arrived but as the couple walked out of the front door, the cat shot between their legs, back into the house and up the stairs. Knowing that the cat would wreck the house while they were gone, the husband ran upstairs to chase the cat out again while the wife waited in the taxi.

Since she didn't want the cab driver to know that the house would be left unoccupied, the woman explained to him: "My husband is just going upstairs to say goodbye to my mother."

A few minutes later, the husband reappeared and climbed into the taxi.

"Sorry I took so long," he said. "Stupid old thing was hiding under the bed, and I had to poke her with a coat hanger to get her to come out!" clear.png  :D

"Always do right. This will gratify some people, and astound the rest." -- Samuel Clemens

List of Handy Links   (pinned in the General section)

My Colonies

#47 Offline Jonathan21700 - Posted February 5 2015 - 10:58 AM

Jonathan21700

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 807 posts

:D

#48 Offline dermy - Posted February 5 2015 - 11:11 AM

dermy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,392 posts
  • LocationCanada

Haha!

#49 Offline Vendayn - Posted February 5 2015 - 6:07 PM

Vendayn

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,981 posts
  • LocationOrange County, California
Well, this is a blonde joke...so you pretty much know what to expect. How do you drown a blonde woman drinking water? --- --- SLAM the toilet lid!

#50 Offline InsideAntz - Posted February 5 2015 - 6:39 PM

InsideAntz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationBensalem PA (Philadelphia)

I have heard that before... Do not remember where...

Eddie Murphy "Raw"  

#51 Offline Crystals - Posted June 20 2015 - 8:14 PM

Crystals

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,048 posts

A recent post on Facebook reads:

Right now, I am trying to make friends outside of Facebook while applying all of the same principles.

So every day, I walk in the street and tell people what I ate, how I feel, and what I did & what I will do next.  I also listen to other conversations and tell them "I Like!".  I even Poke them!... and it works!

I now already have 3 people who are following me: a policeman, a psychiatrist, and a psychologist!  :)

• Trailandstreet, dermy, LC3 and 2 others like this

"Always do right. This will gratify some people, and astound the rest." -- Samuel Clemens

My Colonies

#52 Offline AntsNY - Posted June 20 2015 - 8:21 PM

AntsNY

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Off the top of my head,

How do you make a tissue dance? You put a little boogie in it!

How do you catch a unique rabbit? Unique up on it!

What is a pirates favorite letter? Most people will answer RRRRR! If they do say, no its "The C!"

#53 Offline nurbs - Posted June 20 2015 - 11:28 PM

nurbs

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,630 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

A couple were going out for a rare night on the town. They put on their best clothes, called a cab, and put the cat out. The taxi arrived but as the couple walked out of the front door, the cat shot between their legs, back into the house and up the stairs. Knowing that the cat would wreck the house while they were gone, the husband ran upstairs to chase the cat out again while the wife waited in the taxi.

Since she didn't want the cab driver to know that the house would be left unoccupied, the woman explained to him: "My husband is just going upstairs to say goodbye to my mother."

A few minutes later, the husband reappeared and climbed into the taxi.

"Sorry I took so long," he said. "Stupid old thing was hiding under the bed, and I had to poke her with a coat hanger to get her to come out!" clear.png  :D

I thought the last part of this joke would end with the word "[censored]" in it.

But, yeah, clean jokes.

Instagram:
nurbsants

YouTube

California Ants for Sale

Unidentified Myrmecocystus

https://www.formicul...ls-near-desert/

Undescribed "Modoc"

https://www.formicul...mp-ca-5-4-2017/

Camponotus or Colobopsis yogi:

https://www.formicul...a-ca-1-28-2018/

Camponotus us-ca02
https://www.formicul...onotus-us-ca02/

Unidentified Formica

https://www.formicul...l-ca-6-27-2020/

Pencil Case and Test Tube Formicariums
https://www.formicul...m-and-outworld/

Bloodworm Soup
https://www.formicul...bloodworm-soup/

#54 Offline Trailandstreet - Posted July 7 2015 - 3:05 AM

Trailandstreet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Now I know, why someone is called a [censored], if he is hiding under a bed. :facepalm: :pleasantry:

:hi: Franz

if you find any mistakes, it's my autocorrection. it doesn't speak english.

#55 Offline James C. Trager - Posted July 7 2015 - 9:04 AM

James C. Trager

Expert

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

So, an Argentine ant and a Cardiocondyla walk into the ant bar; Barkeep says, "You two been introduced?" ...

• dspdrew, Crystals, Ants4fun and 5 others like this

#56 Offline AntsTexas - Posted July 7 2015 - 11:29 AM

AntsTexas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts
  • LocationLubbock, Texas

The Pope goes to New York. He is picked up at the airport by a limousine. He looks at the beautiful car and says to the driver, ''You know, I hardly ever get to drive. Would you please let me?''
The driver is understandably hesistant and says, ''I'm sorry, but I don't think I'm supposed to do that.''
But the pope persists, ''Please?''
The driver finally lets up. ''Oh, all right, I can't really say no to the pope.''
So the pope takes the wheel, and boy, is he a speed demon! He hits the gas and goes around 100 mph in a 45 zone. A policeman notices and pulls him over. The cop walks up and asks the pope to roll down the window. Startled and surprised, the young officer asks the pope to wait a minute. He goes back to his patrol car and radios the chief.
Cop: ''Chief, I have a problem.''
Chief: ''What sort of problem?''
Cop: ''Well, you see, I pulled over this guy for driving way over the speed limit but it's someone really important.''
Chief: ''Important like the mayor?''
Cop: ''No, no, much more important than that.''
Chief: ''Important like the governor?''
Cop: ''Wayyyyyy more important than that.''
Chief: ''Like the president?''
Cop: ''More.''
Chief: ''Who's more important than the president?''
Cop: ''I don't know, but he's got the pope DRIVING for him!

• Ants4fun, Trailandstreet, Jonathan21700 and 3 others like this

Ant Queens found:

Solenopsis Invicta,  Solenopsis xyloni,  Brachymyrmex depilis/Sp,  Myrmecocystus Mimicus,  Pogonomyrmex barbatus,

Forelius pruinosus,  Camponotus sayi, Dorymyrmex insanus, crematogaster ashmeadi,

----------------------------------------

Ant Queens i have going right now:

camponotus sayi, solenopsis invicta, Myrmecocystus Mimicus, Forelius pruinosus

Pogonomyrmex barbatus, and some others (no i.d.)

---------------------------------------

YouTube:  AntsTexas

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/cdockray1

Facebook page:  AntsTexas

#57 Offline Trailandstreet - Posted July 9 2015 - 4:22 AM

Trailandstreet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

The Pope, Barrack Obama, Angela Merkel, Wladimir Putin and a little boy travelled by plane. After a while the engine broke down, the Captain took one of the five parachutes and left the plane.

Wladimir jumped up and shouted, "I have to save the world from capitalism!", took one of the bags and jumped off.

Barrack shouted, "I cannot allow communism to dominate the world" and followed him.

Angie cried "Barraaaaaaack!" and jumped off too ;)

The Pope came over to the boy and said, "I am an old man and I will soon be on my heavenly fathers side. You are a young boy and you have the whole life in front of you. Take my parachute"

The boy replied, "I don't need to take your parachute, XXXXXXX took my school bag."

(...and whom would you let have taken the school bag ;) )

:hi: Franz

if you find any mistakes, it's my autocorrection. it doesn't speak english.

#58 Offline Crystals - Posted July 21 2015 - 2:27 PM

Crystals

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,048 posts

A linguistics professor is giving a lecture and after a long-winded explanation about the concept of negatives begins his conclusion and says, "So, as we can see, in some languages a double negative is a positive, and in other languages a double negative is still a negative, but in no language is a double positive a negative."

A voice from the back of the classroom says, "Yeah, right."

• LC3 and Canadian anter like this

My Colonies

#59 Offline Pulliamj - Posted July 21 2015 - 4:08 PM

Pulliamj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
This an Aggie joke sorry in advance...

So 2 guys went flowder fishing or "gigging". They were wading around in shallow water barefoot. The buddy saw a movement and stabbed his spear right into his friend's foot. They go to the doctor. Doctor comes out and informs the buddy his friend was going to be just fine. The doctor had just one question. Why were there 2 holes in his foot? The buddy replied the one was from my spear the other was for the stringer...

#60 Offline Pulliamj - Posted July 21 2015 - 4:16 PM

Pulliamj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
Guy goes into a bar and sits down strikes up a conversation with another guy. Guy explains he has made some really bad decisions lately and he fells just stupid. The other man tells him he has just the thing. Pulls out a green bottle and hands it to the man take 1 pill everyday for a week and meet me back here. Next week they meet the guy explains that he still feels stupid. And the pills taste aweful. Man pulls out a blue bottle and says try 1 of these stronger ones everyday for a week and meet me back here. Next week same thing pills tasted even worse and not feeling any smarter. Guy pulls out a red bottle and says they are the strongest smart pills he has. Try 1 everyday for a week and meet me back here. Next week they meet. The man says so do you feel any different. The guy says no he doesn't but he was pretty sure that red bottle was full of goat poop. The man laughs and says see you are getting smarter...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users