I was able to catch 5 of these, but I'm unsure of their genus and if they are in fact Queens. I've done a bit of research, and I think they might be Argentine ants, since the only ants around my house/neighborhood are small and brown. Two of them had wings when I caught them and later on shed them. The rest of them I caught wingless, but wings were close by.
1. Location of collection: My backyard
2. Date of collection: 3/29/17
3. Habitat of collection: House window mesh screens
4. Length (from head to gaster): 5-6mm
5. Color, hue, pattern and texture: Dark Brown