• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Pages...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline xTNxANTMANx - Posted March 29 2017 - 11:40 AM

xTNxANTMANx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationWest TN
I'm not sure if I am just overlooking it but is there a button or page number I can click to quickly scroll through the pages on here? When going to the nuptial flight page I have to click next like 30 times in order to get to the Lowe's that are recent. Waiting to be honest having to do that each time.
Keeping:
Camponotus subbarbatus
Camponotus pennsylvanicusx3 (founding)
Dorymyrmex bureni
Formica pallidefulva x3
Formica subsericea x4
Tetramorium immigrans

Have kept many other ant species but now keep over 100 tarantulas and other inverts! Mantids, centipedes, and scorpions to name a few 😁

#2 Offline Jelly - Posted March 29 2017 - 11:46 AM

Jelly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Click the page number it lets you skip to like 3 pages out - the double arrows also lead to start and end.

there's not a lot of threads that long so don't be lazy.

#3 Offline xTNxANTMANx - Posted March 29 2017 - 1:48 PM

xTNxANTMANx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationWest TN
First off I'm not lazy, secondly, that is really the only page I was talking about. I use my phone, not a computer so yea, I don't really like haveing to click the next button over and over just to see what new flights/queens have been sighted. That statement was very uncalled for.
Keeping:
Camponotus subbarbatus
Dorymyrmex bureni
Formica pallidefulva x3
Formica subsericea x4
Tetramorium immigrans

Have kept many other ant species but now keep over 100 tarantulas and other inverts! Mantids, centipedes, and scorpions to name a few 😁

#4 Offline Nathant2131 - Posted March 29 2017 - 1:52 PM

Nathant2131

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts
  • LocationDracut, Massachusetts

If you use a phone, press "Full version" at the bottom of the home page. Then it will act like you're on a computer, and the speedy arrows will be accesable.

• Cindy likes this

#5 Offline xTNxANTMANx - Posted March 29 2017 - 1:54 PM

xTNxANTMANx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationWest TN
I actually just found that out on my own lol. Where he said click the page number, I didn't see any so I clicked on full version and behold...my problem was fixed :). I honestly don't see how I didn't think of that forever ago.
  • Nathant2131 and Cindy like this
Keeping:
Camponotus subbarbatus
Dorymyrmex bureni
Formica pallidefulva x3
Formica subsericea x4
Tetramorium immigrans

#6 Offline Vanko - Posted April 3 2017 - 5:06 AM

Vanko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationPlovdiv, Bulgaria
Bro, just scroll to the bottom of any page page and you will se "full version". You could turn mobile version on the same way
😛 🐜 😛

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users