• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

ParaStatic's nests

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline ParaStatic - Posted July 21 2014 - 12:03 PM

ParaStatic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • LocationMichigan, USA
Hello all, I am delving into the world of producing nests. I am working with AAC as my base as it is quick to absorb water and does not mold. My prices are starting at $20.00 for a basic nest that measures 4x8x1, $12 for a 4x4x1 and $37 for a 8x8x1. And I am also going to let you, the buyer design your nest by offering a design your own. The price will be adjusted based on the level of difficulty. Keep in mind the limitations are 1/4 from the edge and 1/4 between other chambers. Shipping is looking to be flat rate in the US for small $6.00, medium $12.50 and large hasn't been discovered yet. However I am exploring other option to reduce this price, while maintaining safe transport of product.

If you have any questions please feel free to message me on this topic so everyone can see them.

Edited by ParaStatic, August 8 2014 - 3:50 PM.

• ParaStatic likes this
Owner and operator of Ant-topia, find me on Facebook at https://m.facebook.com/ant-topia

#2 Offline ParaStatic - Posted July 23 2014 - 11:17 AM

ParaStatic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • LocationMichigan, USA
was playing around today making a few nests for myself and for the public and this is what I churned out. I am open to suggestions and what you fine people would like to see.

Edited by ParaStatic, August 8 2014 - 3:53 PM.

Owner and operator of Ant-topia, find me on Facebook at https://m.facebook.com/ant-topia

#3 Offline ParaStatic - Posted July 23 2014 - 11:17 AM

ParaStatic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • LocationMichigan, USA
Reserved

#4 Offline SirAnticus - Posted November 4 2016 - 10:14 PM

SirAnticus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationSoCal

I wonder if he still sells them :D  :P  :D

#5 Offline Kevin - Posted November 5 2016 - 4:15 AM

Kevin

Advanced Member

• Members