• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use, and contain no ads for members. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo
* * * * * 4 votes

Welcome to Lazy Tube - Serafine's Camponotus barbaricus

camponotus camponotus barbaricus lazy tube

181 replies to this topic

#181 Offline Serafine - Posted November 16 2017 - 12:30 AM

Serafine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 817 posts
  • LocationGermany

These pictures were originally not intended for release (I just wanted to see how the ants are doing), so they're not as good as usual.

However I decided to post them anyway because, well, just look at them. I have no idea where all these ants are coming from.

They eat a lot more right now, they chew through about 5-6 bee pupae per day.

Looks like there are some new eggs as well.

Edited by Serafine, November 16 2017 - 12:38 AM.

We should respect all forms of consciousness. The body is just a vessel, a mere hull.

Join the antkeeping discord chat! & reddit - r/antkeeping

Welcome to Lazy Tube - My Camponotus Journal

#182 Offline Dreamer - Posted November 17 2017 - 4:14 PM

Dreamer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Thanks for doing this journal Serafine, it's really encouraged me in my journals, especially to take photos - yours are great.

• Serafine likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: camponotus, camponotus barbaricus, lazy tube

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users