1. Location of collection: Hialeah, Florida, U.S.A.
1. Location of collection: Hialeah, Florida, U.S.A., on the kitchen floor.
2. Date of collection: 07/21/2016
3. Habitat of collection: It was collected on the kitchen floor inside my house.
4. I don't have an exact measurement, but it's about 50 millimeters long and like 2-3 millimeters wide. This is a guess.
5. Coloration, hue, pattern and texture: It's over-all dark red with even darker red stripes all over it.
6. Distinguishing characteristics: It's long and it's dark red color with darker red stripes.
7. Anything else distinctive: No, nothing else.
9 . Here's a picture of the top of the millipede (please click on the link):
Please answer the question below, if you can. You don't have to.
BONUS QUESTION: Can ants eat this millipede?