• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

The Third Annual New Jersey Ant Together

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Offline AnthonyMarkman - Posted November 23 2017 - 5:17 AM

AnthonyMarkman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

These pictures are sooo cool.  About a month ago I met three other anters at a park in Georgia and we collected some cool ants.  One of the coolest ants we found was Cyphomyrmex rimosus.

#22 Offline Winston - Posted January 10 2018 - 5:08 AM

Winston

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey, United States

Will there be another New Jersey meet this year, (2018)? I live in New Jersey, and am interested.

• Zmagz likes this

#23 Offline Zmagz - Posted January 10 2018 - 6:32 PM

Zmagz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Will there be another New Jersey meet this year, (2018)? I live in New Jersey, and am interested.

Same, I would be interested too

#24 Offline Bracchymyrmex - Posted January 10 2018 - 7:25 PM

Bracchymyrmex

Vendor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania

We could arrange one (my brother and I live in Philly), if MILTA and Kevin are interested we would have a sizable group.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users