• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Pogonomyrmex californicus (Los Angeles)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Foogoo - Posted June 26 2016 - 3:50 PM

Foogoo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,161 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

sold out

IMG 20160626 163740
IMG 20160626 163719~01

Edited by Foogoo, July 9 2016 - 7:15 PM.

• AntsSanDiego likes this

Camponotus vicinus, Crematogaster 1, Crematogaster 2, Formica francoeuri, *, *, Myrmecocystus testaceus, Novomessor cockerelli, Pheidole hyatti, Pogonomyrmex californicus, Pogonomyrmex rugosus, Solenopsis invicta

#2 Offline Cquintero915 - Posted June 26 2016 - 8:19 PM

Cquintero915

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Hello, I'm in the SoCal area and I would really love to buy some Pogonomyrmex from you.

#3 Offline Foogoo - Posted June 26 2016 - 9:08 PM

Foogoo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,161 posts

Send me a PM if anyone's interested.

• AntsSanDiego likes this

Camponotus vicinus, Crematogaster 1, Crematogaster 2, Formica francoeuri, *, *, Myrmecocystus testaceus, Novomessor cockerelli, Pheidole hyatti, Pogonomyrmex californicus, Pogonomyrmex rugosus, Solenopsis invicta

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users