• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

New Ant Forum

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 Offline ohhhhh - Posted July 26 2015 - 1:37 PM

ohhhhh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

youre crying over spilled milk, my friends.

don't like him, say it.... then move on. 

negative stuff like this thread doesnt help anything. it only perpetuates drama. youre a smart guy that likes to pretend to be a doctor, you don't get that?

Edited by larynx, July 26 2015 - 1:40 PM.

#22 Offline BugFinder - Posted July 26 2015 - 2:22 PM

BugFinder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSunnyvale, CA

i have nothing to gain.. lol

I don't doubt that bud.  We all have our own perspectives, and yours is just as valid as mine.  I hope you would also agree mine is as valid as yours.

“If an ant carries an object a hundred times its weight, you can carry burdens many times your size.”  ― Matshona Dhliwayo

My Journals:

Pogonomyrmex subdentatus

Camponotus Vicinus

Camponotus sansabeanus

Tetramorium (sp)

Pogonomyrmex Californicus

My Ant Goals!

#23 Offline ohhhhh - Posted July 26 2015 - 2:25 PM

ohhhhh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

I don't doubt that bud.  We all have our own perspectives, and yours is just as valid as mine.  I hope you would also agree mine is as valid as yours.

it is valid. i do agree. just don't want to read about it every day. sorry

#24 Offline drtrmiller - Posted July 26 2015 - 2:41 PM

drtrmiller

Vendor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,714 posts

You don't want to read about it?  Don't participate in the discussion and don't be a part of this community.

Larynx has been a member here for all of 11 days, now with over 10% of his posts devoted to trolling, flaming, and personally attacking some of this community's most senior and respected members.  He's also taken a sudden and gross fascination with ant world politics—i.e. the subject of this thread—and he wants to convince us that he is a newbie that just wants to talk about ants?

His behavior is not typical of someone who is new to North American antkeeping communities, but rather that of someone who was placed here in light of recent events in order to:

a) Manipulate a positive outcome for the new AC forum,

b) Cause drama on Formiculture to alienate members and guests,

c) Nuke this topic until it is forced to be hidden by mods.

If he wants to continue to be a part of this community, he should not continue to harass others in topics that he says do not interest him.

• Ants4fun, Gregory2455, Alza and 2 others like this

byFormica® is the manufacturer of the iconic nectar feeders and Sunburst Ant Nectar.
byFormica ant products always deliver consistent performance, convenience,
and reliability, making them among the most beloved ant foods and kit enjoyed by
ant keeping enthusiasts worldwide. For more information, visit www.byFormica.com.

#25 Offline BugFinder - Posted July 26 2015 - 2:44 PM

BugFinder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSunnyvale, CA

it is valid. i do agree. just don't want to read about it every day. sorry

Then don't read it.  It really is that easy.

• Gregory2455 likes this
“If an ant carries an object a hundred times its weight, you can carry burdens many times your size.”  ― Matshona Dhliwayo

My Journals:

Pogonomyrmex subdentatus

Camponotus Vicinus

Camponotus sansabeanus

Tetramorium (sp)

My Ant Goals!

#26 Offline ohhhhh - Posted July 26 2015 - 2:45 PM

ohhhhh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

You don't want to read about it?  Don't participate in the discussion and don't be a part of this community.

Larynx has been a member here for all of 11 days, now with over 10% of his posts devoted to trolling, flaming, and personally attacking some of this community's most senior and respected members.  He's also taken a sudden and gross fascination with ant world politics—i.e. the subject of this thread—and he wants to convince us that he is a newbie that just wants to talk about ants?

His behavior is not typical of someone who is new to North American antkeeping communities, but rather that of someone who was placed here in light of recent events in order to:

a) Manipulate a positive outcome for the new AC forum,

B) Cause drama on Formiculture to alienate members and guests,

c) Nuke this topic until it is forced to be hidden by mods.

If he wants to continue to be a part of this community, he should not continue to harass others in topics that he says do not interest him.

haha. havent liked you from the start phony. bye [censored].deleting my account.

#27 Offline Alza - Posted July 26 2015 - 3:18 PM

Alza

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 864 posts
  • LocationThe Village

Do you not understand nobody cares if you delete your account...you held no relevance other then today's drama. Bye, and you won't be missed.

• Gregory2455, BugFinder and AntsTexas like this

#28 Offline BugFinder - Posted July 26 2015 - 3:32 PM

BugFinder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSunnyvale, CA

Ad hominum

haha. havent liked you from the start phony. bye [censored].deleting my account.

And an ad hominem attack on the way out.  Classy.

0fQd58K.jpg

• Gregory2455 and Alza like this

My Journals:

Pogonomyrmex subdentatus

Camponotus Vicinus

Camponotus sansabeanus

Tetramorium (sp)

My Ant Goals!

#29 Offline Ants4fun - Posted July 27 2015 - 2:05 AM

Ants4fun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,142 posts
  • LocationSouth Dakota
Well that escalated quickly.
Just checked my phone and saw this. I'm sorry if I caused any of this. I wasn't trying to make any personal attacks on anyone. I just respect Mikey, and what he has done.

Edited by Ants4fun, July 27 2015 - 2:11 AM.

#30 Offline AntsTexas - Posted July 27 2015 - 2:55 PM

AntsTexas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts
  • LocationLubbock, Texas

what i don't like is that u have  to register/sign up to see/read stuff on the forums....

• Ants4fun, Gregory2455 and LC3 like this

Ant Queens found:

Solenopsis Invicta,  Solenopsis xyloni,  Brachymyrmex depilis/Sp,  Myrmecocystus Mimicus,  Pogonomyrmex barbatus,

Forelius pruinosus,  Camponotus sayi, Dorymyrmex insanus, crematogaster ashmeadi,

----------------------------------------

Ant Queens i have going right now:

camponotus sayi, solenopsis invicta, Myrmecocystus Mimicus, Forelius pruinosus

Pogonomyrmex barbatus, and some others (no i.d.)

---------------------------------------

YouTube:  AntsTexas

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/cdockray1

Facebook page:  AntsTexas

#31 Offline BugFinder - Posted July 27 2015 - 3:20 PM

BugFinder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSunnyvale, CA

Well that escalated quickly.
Just checked my phone and saw this. I'm sorry if I caused any of this. I wasn't trying to make any personal attacks on anyone. I just respect Mikey, and what he has done.

I didn't take offense to anything you said bud.  You have your perspective and it's valid too.

My Journals:

Pogonomyrmex subdentatus

Camponotus Vicinus

Camponotus sansabeanus

Tetramorium (sp)

My Ant Goals!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users