• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use, and contain no ads for members. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

The AntsCanada Blog 2015: Videos/Ant Keeping Gear/GAN Project/News

antscanada formicarium ants antfarm ant habitat ant colony queen ant omni nest hybrid nest myrmecologist outworld products ant wild ants journal biology research museum

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Offline Mercutia - Posted June 5 2015 - 5:13 AM

Mercutia

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 516 posts

So which is better for S.invicta? Omni nest, GlassBox or again another product of AntsCanada, Hybrid nest.

I suppose it depends on how big your colony is.

#22 Offline AntPhycho - Posted May 19 2019 - 7:30 PM

AntPhycho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

AntsCanada forgot about us...

(Fame) It's about enjoying your life. If you have no family, no (forum) friends to enjoy it with, it don't matter how much you have, how much success you have, how much fame you have, how much money you have, it doesn't matter. -Vanilla Ice

If only AntsCanada saw this quote before fame went to his head.

• Ant_Dude2908 likes this

Founding:              

Solenopsis invicta Experimental 7 Queen Colony                    

Liometopum occidentale                                                          Pogonomyrmex californicus 2 Queen Colony

Forelius sp. 4 Queen Colony                                                   Solenopsis xyloni 3 Queen Colony

Forelius sp.                                                                              Pogonomyrmex californicus 4 Queen Colony

Pogonomyrmex californicus x5                                                 Would you buy from someone who insults you as a result of a question? 

Solenopsis xyloni x9                                                                  June 9, 2019 (10:41AM) drtrmiller: you are obviously so mentally deficient, you are incable of understanding... 

#23 Offline Zeiss - Posted May 19 2019 - 8:07 PM

Zeiss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • LocationFountain Valley/Riverside, CA

AntsCanada forgot about us...

(Fame) It's about enjoying your life. If you have no family, no (forum) friends to enjoy it with, it don't matter how much you have, how much success you have, how much fame you have, how much money you have, it doesn't matter. -Vanilla Ice

If only AntsCanada saw this quote before fame went to his head.

Even when he was on here he was barely on here.  It's more like he doesn't have a real interest in being on a forum and he doesn't have the time to be on them.

• FSTP likes this

#24 Offline Skwiggledork - Posted May 20 2019 - 3:38 AM

Skwiggledork

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • LocationUlster county, NY

Also has his own forum to run.

#25 Offline Canadian anter - Posted May 20 2019 - 5:14 AM

Canadian anter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,161 posts
  • LocationToronto,Canada

Hello Formiculture Members and ant lovers!
Ant keeping should be a fun activity that cultures learning and discovery, not one that cultures drama, hate, or immaturity. Our tag line is "Ant love forever" and for my team and I, that also applies to people towards other people.

Ant love forever.

Mikey

Woah damn have things changed
  • Ant_Dude2908 likes this

#26 Offline Lazarus - Posted May 20 2019 - 5:54 AM

Lazarus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • LocationOttawa, ON, Canada

Hello Formiculture Members and ant lovers!
Ant keeping should be a fun activity that cultures learning and discovery, not one that cultures drama, hate, or immaturity. Our tag line is "Ant love forever" and for my team and I, that also applies to people towards other people.

Ant love forever.

Mikey

Woah damn have things changed

I think his motto has changed:

Ant Beetle Love Forever!

• T.C. and Ant_Dude2908 like this
Dario(5) Camponotus Novaeboracencis {4xYear 3, 1x Year 2} (5) Formica spp {6x Year 2}<p>My online ant spreadsheet

#27 Offline Ant_Dude2908 - Posted May 20 2019 - 6:44 AM

Ant_Dude2908

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,018 posts
  • LocationNashville, Tennessee

Also has his own forum to run.

He doesn't run it. ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: antscanada, formicarium, ants, antfarm, ant habitat, ant colony, queen ant, omni nest, hybrid nest, myrmecologist, outworld, products, ant, wild ants, journal, biology, research, museum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users