• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Grout nest blowout sale

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Crystals - Posted May 1 2015 - 7:07 PM

Crystals

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,048 posts
  • LocationAthabasca, AB (Canada)

Prices reduced again!

I have a lot of grout nests in an older style and I simply do not have room.  They have never been used.

Grout nest blowout!  5x7" grout nests.  Buyer pays actual shipping (I do not charge handling fees).

Feel free to message me for a shipping quote.

Bird and Rose - $10 ea or $18 for both

DSC07604_zpsymfw3jj7.jpg

Cyclinder outworlds  $10 each or 3 for 25

Snug fit, organza mesh over the air holes.  I have 11 similar designs.  They stack inside of each other, so shipping isn't as bad.

DSC07609_zpsxiejew8u.jpg

• Ants4fun, drtrmiller and AntTeen804 like this

"Always do right. This will gratify some people, and astound the rest." -- Samuel Clemens

List of Handy Links   (pinned in the General section)

My Colonies

#2 Offline Ants4fun - Posted May 1 2015 - 7:24 PM

Ants4fun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,142 posts
  • LocationSouth Dakota

PMed you.

#3 Offline Crystals - Posted May 1 2015 - 7:35 PM

Crystals

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,048 posts

For those who are curious, the average shipping quote for 3 of these nests going to most places in the United States is coming out to $24-28.  For 6 nests, $34-38.

"Always do right. This will gratify some people, and astound the rest." -- Samuel Clemens

My Colonies

#4 Offline Crystals - Posted May 6 2015 - 8:57 AM

Crystals

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,048 posts

Reduced the prices again now that most are gone.

All of the nests with normal tunnels are gone.  All that remain are the bird, the rose, the mountain scenes and the foraging areas.

I do have other things in my regular thread:  http://www.formicult...asca-ab-canada/

My Colonies

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users