• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Hello fellow antlovers

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline NewAntWonder - Posted August 13 2019 - 7:26 PM

NewAntWonder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

My name is Joel and I am from Colorado. I am a new ant keeper and I have always been fascinated by ants! This forum looked like a good place to identify one of the queens I had just caught, but when I tried to post a picture I was unable to. Anyone know how to get around that? In any event, hello everyone and I look forward to meeting interesting ant people!

• Somethinghmm likes this

#2 Offline rbarreto - Posted August 13 2019 - 7:38 PM

rbarreto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 645 posts
  • LocationOttawa, On
Hi and welcome to FC. To upload pics I would suggest first uploading to imgur, then copy the direct link. On your post you should see a little image icon on the toolbar. Post the direct link into this.

My journal featuring most of my ants.

My other journal featuring Formica Bradleyi.

Check our my store here!

#3 Offline AntPhycho - Posted August 13 2019 - 7:48 PM

AntPhycho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Upload to Imgur.

Get share links.

Copy the link that says "BBCODE"

Just paste the link into your post and it should show up  :D

Founding (for myself):                                                                                       My Shop

Solenopsis invicta experiments...                                                                     California

Ants & Formicaria

#4 Offline NewAntWonder - Posted August 14 2019 - 12:28 AM

NewAntWonder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Thanks for the replies! I have made a post here for anyone interested in identifying my queen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users