• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Chlorion sp. Wasps

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Zeiss - Posted July 17 2019 - 11:59 PM

Zeiss

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts
  • LocationFountain Valley

I caught a couple females and was wondering if anyone had any experience with this genus.

#2 Online Canadian anter - Posted July 18 2019 - 10:51 AM

Canadian anter

Vendor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,541 posts
  • LocationToronto,Canada
I personally haven't, but I think you could use a similar method as the method for those emerald cockroach wasps
Visit us at www.canada-ant-colony.com !

#3 Offline Zeiss - Posted July 18 2019 - 11:48 AM

Zeiss

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts
  • LocationFountain Valley

I personally haven't, but I think you could use a similar method as the method for those emerald cockroach wasps

That's what I've been trying to do to no avail.  I actually know someone who raises them in her research lab at my campus where she studies their toxin's affects on the roaches; pretty cool in my opinion.

#4 Offline mbullock42086 - Posted July 23 2019 - 10:08 AM

mbullock42086

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

they need a large enclosure, a mesh cage would work.  gotta give em wet clay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users