1. Location of Collection: West of Milford, Delaware near Blairs pond. (Sussex County)
2. Date of Collection: 5-24-2019
3. Habitat of Collection: Mixed forest (mostly hardwoods with a few pine)
4. Length: queen about 8mm (hard to tell in pics.) worker about 5mm.
5. Coloration, hue, pattern, texture: head and abdomen appear darker than thorax and legs appear more lighter colored.
6. Distinguishing characteristics: has a petiole and postpetiole, 2 spines off back of thorax.
7. Anything else distinctive: ?
8. Nest Description: Under a small log which was laying on leaf litter. The colony was between the log and the leaf litter but more in the leaf litter and not in the log.
9. Nuptial flight time & date: N/A