• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Anyone in Georgia want Ytong?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline Foogoo - Posted March 12 2015 - 9:18 PM

Foogoo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,161 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

http://www.safecrete.com/aac/value.cfm

Not a bad deal if you can convince a friend their truck can handle the weight of a pallet!

Camponotus vicinus, Crematogaster 1, Crematogaster 2, Formica francoeuri, *, *, Myrmecocystus testaceus, Novomessor cockerelli, Pheidole hyatti, Pogonomyrmex californicus, Pogonomyrmex rugosus, Solenopsis invicta

#2 Offline drtrmiller - Posted March 12 2015 - 11:36 PM

drtrmiller

Vendor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,714 posts

I've seen their page before.  It looks like it's been about 2 years since the last update, and if I recall correctly, the business never replied to my emails.

I actually have developed a way to make a castable form of aerated concrete that mimics the properties of AAC, although it is prohibitively expensive.

byFormica® is the manufacturer of the iconic nectar feeders and Sunburst Ant Nectar.
byFormica ant products always deliver consistent performance, convenience,
and reliability, making them among the most beloved ant foods and kit enjoyed by
ant keeping enthusiasts worldwide. For more information, visit www.byFormica.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users