• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

AntsCalifornia's Brachymyrmex

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Offline AntsCalifornia - Posted December 19 2017 - 10:47 PM

AntsCalifornia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 247 posts
IMG 0271
IMG 0272

For right now, the pictures are pretty blurry because of their small size, I will get better pictures later. Right now I have way to many of these colonies. Over 50% of my colonies are this species. Hopefully I will start to sell them soon. I catch tons of these in my backyard using nothing but a blacklight. I started getting annoyed at catching so many and stopped at around 50. Probably won't have to much to post here unless I put one in one of the formicariums I'm making. I think I might put one of these in the small ones. If any one wants to buy, I hopefully will be able to sell these and sell them soon. They take way too much work for such a common ant.

http://www.formicult...t-shack-clones/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users