• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

New Series On The Ferox Formicae YouTube Channel, Ants Weekly

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Ferox_Formicae - Posted April 19 2019 - 2:48 AM

Ferox_Formicae

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,443 posts
  • LocationProsperity, South Carolina

Hello all. I just wanted to make an announcement that I have made a new series on my YouTube channel, Ferox Formicae. The series is called Ants Weekly. It's a pretty basic idea, I go around collecting footage of ants over the period of a week, and make a documentary-type episode on all of the ants I found that week. The first episode is already up if you would like to watch it. I'll put it here. Episode 2 will be out at 8AM, EST today, so a little over an hour. This one's pretty good, so I hope you guys will enjoy it.

https://www.youtube....h?v=ZyxnmFZfrqQ

Ferox Formicae: https://www.youtube....w_as=subscriber

• FSTP and FeedTheAnts like this

Currently Keeping:

Camponotus chromaiodes, Camponotus nearcticus, Stigmatomma pallipesStrumigenys brevisetosaStrumigenys clypeataStrumigenys louisianaeStrumigenys membraniferaStrumigenys reflexaStrumigenys rostrata

All Strumigenys Journal

Shop

YouTube

Twitter

#2 Offline Ferox_Formicae - Posted April 19 2019 - 3:24 AM

Ferox_Formicae

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,443 posts

Episode 2 is now premiering:

https://www.youtube....h?v=USMGh6ZhhFY

Currently Keeping:

Camponotus chromaiodes, Camponotus nearcticus, Stigmatomma pallipesStrumigenys brevisetosaStrumigenys clypeataStrumigenys louisianaeStrumigenys membraniferaStrumigenys reflexaStrumigenys rostrata

All Strumigenys Journal

Shop

YouTube

Twitter

#3 Offline FSTP - Posted April 19 2019 - 3:36 AM

FSTP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,032 posts
  • Location36.7378° N, 119.7871° W

milta did it first

#4 Offline Ferox_Formicae - Posted April 19 2019 - 3:40 AM

Ferox_Formicae

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,443 posts

milta did it first

Yeah, I know. He was my main source of inspiration.

Currently Keeping:

All Strumigenys Journal

Shop

YouTube

Twitter

#5 Offline Ferox_Formicae - Posted April 24 2019 - 4:19 AM

Ferox_Formicae

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,443 posts

Episode 3 may be a little late as I'm dealing with some personal things right now. Sorry.

Currently Keeping:

All Strumigenys Journal

Shop

YouTube

Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users