I caught these queens in Antioch, CA at around October. At first, I kept them all in a cabinet but for around 1 month, but none of them laid any eggs. Afterwards, I put them on a heat mat, but even though they started laying eggs, none of them hatched. At this point, I pretty much thought they were all infertile. Then 1 larva from Colony 1 started growing and it pupated into a worker. I realized I was probably heating them wrong and decided to change their setup. I moved my queens into an incubator setup following YsTheAnt's example and the other brood started developing as well. The nanitic worker from colony 1 is much smaller than the ones from the other colonies for some reason. YsTheAnt also helped me ID them.