• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Will Trade - Need a new queen/colony, you get a custom, 3d-printed formicarium - Pittsburgh, PA

3d printing trade queen colony formicarium

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline antpant - Posted December 14 2018 - 4:10 PM

antpant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

What you get:

As the title suggests.  I will print you a custom formicarium of either a design that you find online, or one that you custom design (within reason).  I can do the CAD files, etc. if you can provide some direction on what you need.

The 3d-printed formicarium cannot exceed 200mm x 200mm.  It will be the body only and will not include glass/acrylic/plexiglass, magnets, epoxy, etc.  

What I want:

I am looking for a species that is moderate-fast in growth and preferably does not require diapause.  My C. Pennsylvanicus are my favorite colony, but saying goodbye for 4 months a year sucks!  Will accept either small colonies (less than 50 ants) or proven viable queens.

Let me know if anyone is interested!

#2 Offline FSTP - Posted December 14 2018 - 4:25 PM

FSTP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,032 posts
  • Location36.7378° N, 119.7871° W

If you want to trade for ants (alternatively, buy or sell) you need to update your profile with your location.

• Rstheant and Guy_Fieri like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 3d printing, trade, queen, colony, formicarium

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users