Thread Summary: Temnothorax sp.
1. Location (on a map) of collection: Central Tucson, AZ
2. Date of collection: Summer 2018
3. Habitat of collection: Sonoran Desert, 2000ft, urban mesquite trees and cactus
4. Length (from head to gaster): Queen 4mm, workers 2.5mm
5. Color, hue, pattern and texture:
6. Distinguishing characteristics:
7. Distinguishing behavior: calm, polygynous / polygyne (2 queen colony)
9. Nuptial flight time and date: Summer 2018
[Worker ant Images]
Edited by Maculata, December 2 2018 - 9:40 PM.