• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Paratopula diet?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline BeginnerAntKeeper - Posted November 6 2018 - 7:47 PM

BeginnerAntKeeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
I have a possible Paratopula Occulta and I do not know what it eats! It seems to accept honey but does not eat mini mealworms as I put one into its outworld and it has not eaten it. Does anyone know what Paratopula eat? I heard they eat roaches and termites but I do not have those, is there anything else they eat that I could possibly find easily?

Edited by BeginnerAntKeeper, November 6 2018 - 7:48 PM.

#2 Offline DaveJay - Posted November 13 2018 - 7:49 AM

DaveJay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts
  • LocationSouth Australia
I don't know why this slipped through the net and didn't get an answer but as you are probably aware by now adult ants drink sugar based liquids, the insects or "meat" are only needed when there are larvae to feed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users